As 2014 comes to an end I took the time to reflect and take note of the lessons that stood out for me this year:
- The importance of family. With the passing of my father-in-law, it reminded me that life really is too short and to take each day you spend with your family as a blessing. To make time for family, as we cannot get it back.
- Giving unconditionally. To give from the heart without any strings attached.
- To be more grateful for the things I do have.
- To smile. There is so much anger in the world…yet we forget just how much you can achieve with a simple smile. To me it’s the biggest offer of kindness you can give.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff otherwise life will pass me by. Choose what’s important to me.
Wishing you all a safe and Happy 2015!
To boosting your confidence and breaking barriers by challenging the status quo and getting what you want out of life.